16 Sep. 2020
Are you ready for your next step as a Senior CRM Business Consultant? Dont stop reading here!
As Senior CRM Business Consultant, you are our master on complex client projects. You work with mid to large Hungarian and International customers to understand their business, analyse their requirements, develop designs and manage the implementation of CRM (primarily Salesforce.com) systems. As a seasoned business consultant you fully understand the customers business and pain points. Pre-sales activites are part of your routine and have an eye to spot new opportunities. You know your way around technology, so you are able to convert plans into real solutions that work.
As a Senior CRM Business Consultant, you will:
- Manage multiple client engagements and work with associated team members;
- Design and implement CRM (primarily Salesforce.com) solutions;
- Manage our Junior Consultants and help them to grow;
- Assist with pre-sales activities.
What you should have:
- A bachelor’s degree;
- At least 5 years of experience with technical implementations of customer projects;
- Leading client engagements;
- Experience with Salesforce.com configuration;
- A background in CRM process design and implementation;
- Fluent English and Hungarian,
- Strong presentation and communication skills;
- Eye for spotting opportunities and commercial personality;
- Strong customer facing skills;
- An enthusiastic, professional and confident personality with a focus on customer success.
Nice to have:
- Experience with other CRM software, such as Siebel, Clarify, Vantive, Peoplesoft and NetSuite are and advantage;
- Experience with enterprise integration tools and extract, transformation and load (ETL) tools are an advantage;
- German is an advantage
In return, we offer:
- A fast growing team of enthusiastic professionals at one of the largest locally owned CRM consulting firms in the CEE region.
- Local and International CRM projects in a wide variety of industries using leading cloud solutions.
- A strong culture that fosters to be open, brave and respect the craft.
That being said we have a listening ear for your wildest ideas and together we keep stretching our boundaries. We like you to follow the path you’ve created and we invest in your personal development. We support a dynamic and a feel-at-home kind of workplace at the best location in town, but work from anywhere is daily business.
- And of course, last but definitely not least: we offer comprehensive benefits and cool perks to make you happy you applied for the job.
If you’re interested please Apply to email@example.com. We’re looking forward meeting you.